Re: [evol-psych] Weak-willed smokers can blame genes

  • H. Mark Hubey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 11:46 PM
      Here is something that should be tested via the conjunction
      i.e.

      smoking is both genetic AND environmental.

      That should be a product; smoking = G*E

      Then this guy should redo his calculations and see
      what results he gets. After that he can try a slightly
      more complicated equation.

      Maybe his "proof" will crumble right before everyone's
      eyes.

      --
      Regards, Mark
      /\/\/\/\/\....I love humanity. It's people I can't stand...../\/\/\/\/\