RE: [evol-psych] Article: Feminist Public School System is a Toxic Environment

  • Zaphod Beeblebrox
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 30, 2008
      'The article was composed
      entirely of assertions. There was a perfect void of evidence. The
      essence of the article was that women, especially lesbians, were all
      advantaged and that men were all disadvantaged.'

      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 1, 2008
        Gosh you're a bit slow Zaphod - I challenged this with a similar question
        a day or two after it was posted.

        The point is - something like that, if true, should be very easy to verify.
        But having raised the question here and in other forums, no-one so far
        has come forward with any independent view to support these assertions.

        Andy

        --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphod Beeblebrox"
        <nomad1010@...> wrote:

        > 'The article was composed
        > entirely of assertions. There was a perfect void of evidence. The
        > essence of the article was that women, especially lesbians, were all
        > advantaged and that men were all disadvantaged.'

        <snip>