Looking for recent post mentioning Bohmian Mechanics

  • Loisenman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi,

      A few weeks ago there was a post that mentioned some recent work supporting David Bohm's hidden variable theory.  I think it mentioned someone at Princeton.  I can't locate it.  Any one have it.

      Best,

      Lois

      Resident Scholar
      Women's Studies Research Center
      Brandeis University
      Waltham, Massachusetts

      weblog: Intuition In-depth: Bridging  Science and Spirituality
      Click here: INTUITION IN-DEPTH