Re: [evol-psych] Moxon on TV

  • Euterpel66@aol.com
    Message 1 of 98 , Mar 1 12:09 AM
      In a message dated 2/29/2008 5:32:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, stevemoxon3@... writes:
      Many street prostitutues are so supremely confident (not to mention brazen through drug use) that they routinely resort ot 'clipping': asking for and taking money and then simply not providing the service.
      Sounds like someone who speaks from personal experience.

      Lorraine
      The person who hurled an insult instead of a spear was the beginning of civilization.
      ---Freud

    • Zaphod Beeblebrox
      Message 98 of 98 , Jun 2, 2008

        Traditionalist-Conservative dystopias were/are brought to us, courtesy of the  utopianists who did/do not know that they did/do not know what these fantasies would have/have brought to us.