Latent Abilities

  • Robert N. Sollod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Could it be that after many millions of years of evolution, which
      include not only our human but also pre-human ancestors, that we have
      numerous latent abilities, which are not manifest in our current
      environment and civilization.

      I think here, as possible examples, of extraordinary sensory
      sensitivity. Also included would be the use of altered states as
      practiced by shamans. Do we have a six sense for
      navigation a la migrating species? etc, etc?

      I wonder what others thing about this idea of latent abilities?
      What might they be?

      Robert N. Sollod
      Professor of Psychology
      Cleveland State University