Re: [evol-psych] Amygdala and emotion

  • Roger A. Brumback, M.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      I might suggest the following articles:

      Ross ED, Homan RW, Buck R: Differential hemispheric lateralization of
      primary and social emotions: Implications for developing a comprehensive
      neurology for emotions, repression and the subconscious.
      Neuropsychiatry, Neuropsychology, and Behavioral Neurology 7:1-19, 1994.

      Ross ED: Hemispheric specialization for emotions, affective aspects of
      language and communication and the cognitive control of display
      behaviors in humans.  Progress in Brain Research 107:583-594, 1996.

      Roger A. Brumback, M.D.
      David Ross Boyd Professor and Interim Chairman
      Department of Pathology
      940 Stanton L. Young Boulevard
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104

      Phone (405) 271-2422