Re: [evol-psych] On payday, it's still a man's world

  • empress999yyy
    Message 1 of 18 , May 1, 2007
      Steve Moxon:

      As research posted on this forum just yesterday shows, marriage --
      that is pair bonding in whatever form -- is for the very purpose of
      provisioning.

      Was that research under this same topic heading? I cannot find it. Any
      scientific theorum which holds the term "is for the very purpose of"
      is suspect to me from an evolutionary point of view. I would like to
      see what data supports this.