Re [evol-psych] Re: Domestic Violence

  • steve moxon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      That's hardly a fair-minded take on my contributions, Wade. Few if any on
      this forum goes as far out of their way to tackle points that may seem to
      threaten their own position. The very point of posting is to test that
      positions are robust, and hence the volume of my posts, and my persistence
      in trying to elicit counter views on a number of key topics recently.

      Re EO&D: I have a knowledge of this from the top down in the Home Office: I
      even got as far as presenting a paper I titled 'Equal opportunites in
      reverse' to the top officials in charge of EO&D to
      explain where they were going wrong.

      Steve Moxon