RE: [evol-psych] Article: Women Are Diagnosed With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder

  • pjnegro@pol.net
    Message 1 of 102 , Nov 30, 2006
      What about Darfur? Another fabrication? How many family members must be
      killed so to improve orgasm?

      The irony of Moxon statements is that there are real problems for man,
      such as a lower lifespan, less funding for prostate cancer research, and
      all the obscene wars that drafted young kids since the first blade was
      forged. The statements, shock value transvestited as EP, convey such
      misogyny (i.e. hatred, dyslike, or mistrust of women) that obfuscate
      legitimate issues. There are many more things in common between man and
      woman than differences, including investment in offspring, emotional
      bonding, intellectual interests. Regards, PJ Negro (one man among
      millions who never daydreamed about being raped)

      Message 102 of 102 , Dec 9, 2006
        At 11:28 AM 12/10/2006 +0800, Stephen Springette wrote:
        >As I've mentioned in my earlier post, women are almost exclusively the
        >perpetrators of infanticide, in both the third world and the West. And, as
        >mentioned, this implies that women are almost exclusively the perpetrators
        >of female infanticide. You seem to think that it is because they think
        >boys are wonderful. No, it's an investment decision, particularly so in
        >cultures where there are no social security pensions. They know that girls
        >never make good providers, whereas boys can be shunted out into paddy
        >fields at an early age. The western sexism presuming males to only have
        >value as walking wallets is translated in the Third World as sexism that
        >presumes males to only have value as workhorses and labourers. It has
        >nothing whatsoever to do with putting one sex on a pedestal. I suggest
        >that feminists are preoccupied with the pedestal perspective because they
        >are used to being put on a pedestal, as women, and feel threatened when
        >that status is being called into question.

        Stephen,

        Thank you for your response, but as you say, you have said
        it all before. I feel our views are so far apart that there
        seems to be no point in simply becoming more entrenched.