Online surveys

  • Peter Karl Jonason
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006

      I am writing to request that you help me spread the word about two surveys I have online.  The first is a longer survey that addresses STDs and dating behavior.  The second is only 10 questions and is on dating strategies.  I will appreciate any help that can be offered in bringing people to these sites.  Cheers.

      http://survey.wm.edu/dating/

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/50037247/Surveys/515202772101/9470C160-A9A3-4908-A954-DC20154510E6.asp?U=515202772101&DO_NOT_COPY_THIS_LINK

      Cheers,

      Peter Karl Jonason

      "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it
      from religious conviction."

      -- Blaise Pascal

      Try the next generation of search with Windows LiveT Search today! Try it!