Audio: False Memories and Young Minds

  • Robert Karl Stonjek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      ALL IN THE MIND with Natasha Mitchell- False Memories and Young Minds
      Saturday 5 August, 1pm, repeat Wednesday 9 August, 9pm
      Are children more susceptible than adults to false memories? Striking new
      research has important implications for how we handle children in courts
      and therapy, and for our understanding of this fallible human talent.

      Trascripts and Streaming Audio available after the airing date - ABC (Australia) Radio National
      http://www.abc.net.au/rn/science/mind/

      Posted by
      Robert Karl Stonjek