Re: [evol-psych] Lordosis

  • Jim Buck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
      Some heterosexual men dispaly lordosis, too.   I am thinking of those men who are known to "switch", during S& M i.e. are capable of adopting both dominant and submissive roles, with a compatible partner of the opposite sex, during erotic fore-play which includes the mutual infliction of pain.

      Regards

      Jim Buck