A review of "Richard Dawkins: How a Scientist Changed ..." (in Italian)

  • Luciano Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      A review of the newly-published book, "Richard Dawkins: How a
      Scientist Changed the Way We Think", is now available in Italian.
      See: http://www.eversincedarwin.org/immup/recensionedawkins.pdf
      The book came out to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Dawkins' first
      and most famous book, "The Selfish Gene".
      This review actually makes available to Italian-language speakers the
      first detailed information about the new book.
      Obviously the language the review it's written in does not make it
      feasible for many other people to read it, but it may be interesting
      to know that there is a fair amount of interest about Dawkins,
      Darwinism, science and opposition to obscurantism in a country like Italy.