EP in South Africa

  • Ian Pitchford
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      I would be grateful if you could recommend any researchers active in
      Evolutionary Psychology in South Africa. You might have come across thm
      through your networks. I am myself an economist with a great interest in
      the obvious relevant and exciting fields of EP and E.biology for
      economics. I also head a research unit (www.workwellness.co.za) with
      strong capacity in positive psychology, in particular work wellness
      research (stress, burnout, engagement). We wish to explore greater
      linkages with EP and applications of EP with regards to work wellness.

      Many thanks

      Wim Naude

      Prof. Dr. W .A. Naude EBNWAN@...
      Director: WorkWell
      Research Unit for People, Policy & Performance
      Faculty of Economic & Management Sciences
      North West University (Potchefstroom Campus)
      www.workwell.co.za
      Private Bag X6001 Potchefstroom 2520
      SOUTH AFRICA
      Tel (018) 299 1440
      Fax (018) 299 1360

      Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n
      vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by
      http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by
      itbsekr@...

      This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a
      disclaimer. Please refer to
      http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at
      itbsekr@...