RE:Feminism as an Educational Virus

  • Carmi Turchick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      While I agree with most of the point here about modern "Feminism" in
      the college setting I dont see it as a virus, rather I see it as a
      surrogate psychological tribal group. Anyone who challenges the group
      defining beliefs is an enemy, and is treated to outgroup bias such as
      being defined as "sexist".
      In truth the vast majority of sexist statements made in any college
      classroom are made in the Womens Studies classes. For example, I
      remember well the preoffesor who openly stated her belief that all of
      the worlds problems would be solved if there were no men and that
      killing all the men would be OK if they could just procreate without
      us. No male proffesor would last a day having said something like
      that about women.

      Carmi Turchick tribalypredisposed@...