[evol-psych] Neher's EP article

  • Andy Neher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Dear Readers: Thanks to all of you who sent comments
      (which totalled several dozen pages) re. the EP review
      article I posted on 4/13. I have been, and will be,
      out of town for awhile but will post a reply
      soon--summarizing your points and my responses.
      Please remember that my goal is to make EP more
      understandable and, with your help, more acceptable to
      mainstream psychologists. Thanks again, Andy Neher

      http://health.yahoo.com