Symposium announcement

  • Michael Lamport Commons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      An Invitation to Present on Adult-developmental Political Psychology of
      Terrorism, Government Building, Cultural Change, Stages of Government
      Atmosphere.

      Please consider presenting one or more papers on the political psychology of
      terrorism, government building, cultural change, stages of government
      atmosphere and related topics, especially as these relate to adults and
      adult development.

      Some members of the Society for Research in Adult Development (SRAD) relate
      the science of individual change to the science of collective change.
      Perhaps one good way to attack these subjects is to suggest a model of
      social change paralleling the stages of individual change identified by
      Piaget and his descendants. We would surely like to hear about other ways
      as well.

      The deadline for proposals is February 9, 2002. See the Society for
      Research in Adult Development Website for instructions and the attached call
      for papers:

      http://www.adultdevelopment.org/

      Relating to this topic, Courtney Nelson writes the following attachment:

      My Best,

      Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
      Research Associate and Lecturer

      Program in Psychiatry and the Law