great ep jobs

  • Mealey, Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      I have converted this to text this time FYI

      Linda Mealey, PhD. phone: 1-320-363-5481
      Psychology Department FAX: 1-320-363-5582
      College of St. Benedict home: 1-320-252-3909
      St. Joseph, MN 56374 e-mail: lmealey@...

      check my homepage at http://employees.csbsju.edu/lmealey
      to read about my new book, click on "announcements"

      University of Oxford

      Risk Biases and Decision-making in Industry

      Three positions available from January 2002 for two years: salary range
      £19 - £25K (RS1A salary scale) depending on experience.

      Applications are invited for three positions to join a small
      interdisciplinary team led by Alex Kacelnik and John Krebs, funded by
      industry and based in the Department of Zoology, working with industry
      on how biases in risk perception influence decision-making and hence
      profitability.

      Successful candidates will be excellent communicators able to liaise
      with industry at a senior level. They will have quantitative/analytical
      skills, and will be flexible and entrepreneurial.

      Relevant background experience could include either a PhD in one of the
      following areas: decision-making, psychology, economics, geoscience,
      social science, engineering/physical sciences or relevant experience in
      industry/consultancy.

      Further particulars are available from Sally Burton, Department of
      Zoology, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS (tel 01 865 271278); e-mail
      Sally.Burton@... Applications (see instructions in Further
      Particulars) should be sent to the Administrator, quoting reference AT
      01041/42/43. The closing date for applications is Friday 14 December
      2001.