Re: News: Stronger sexual impulses, not weaker self-control, may exp

  • Jennifer Brout
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013
      What "undiscovered" hormone? We're aroused enough with the hormones we already know about!  Women are very excitable creatures, really they are Mark! P.S. Nobody said you HAD to listen. :)

      Jennifer Jo Brout, Psy.D
      Phone 914-523-5558
      Fax 888-405-8427

    • mark hubey
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013
        Facts are "people lie" consciously, or unconsciously or because they do not know what things mean. Polling is not science. It tells you what people say, nothing more.

        On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Jennifer Brout <jbrout@...> wrote:

        What "undiscovered" hormone? We're aroused enough with the hormones we already know about!  Women are very excitable creatures, really they are Mark! P.S. Nobody said you HAD to listen. :)

        Jennifer Jo Brout, Psy.D
        Phone 914-523-5558
        Fax 888-405-8427

        Mark Hubey

        "Learning to think in mathematical terms is an essential part of becoming a liberally educated person. "
        -- Kenyon College Math Department Web Page

      • Jennifer Brout
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2013
          Mark, I wasn't suggesting that there is some undiscovered hormone. I think the ones we women already have are completely sufficient in making us quite strong regarding our sexual impulses. Also, please don't refer to me as "someone". My name is Jennifer. Thank you. :)

          Jennifer Jo Brout, Psy.D
          Phone 914-523-5558
          Fax 888-405-8427

        • mark hubey