Re: [evol-psych] News: New mathematical theory says small organisms may not form species

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013

      "Our model is by necessity a highly simplified representation of reality. Among various possible shortcomings, the most relevant to the work presented here is that only asexual
      reproduction is considered."

      How does this "model" apply to the reality of
      Nutrient-dependent/pheromone-controlled adaptive evolution in species from microbes to man? What kind of idiot thinks that this proves me wrong? That was a rhetorical question.

      Kohl, J.V. (2013) Nutrient-dependent/pheromone-controlled adaptive evolution: a model. Socioaffective Neuroscience & Psychology, 3: 20553.