Re: [evol-psych] NYTimes.com: Let's Shake Up the Social Sciences

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
      If we simply accepted the fact that there are animal models for the spread of germs and ideas, adaptive evolution could be viewed in the context of ecological, social, neurogenic, and socio-cognitive niche construction. What are social scientists waiting on? Life is best viewed from the perspective of common molecular mechanisms, not theories and "Just-So" stories.

      Kohl, J.V. (2013) Nutrient-dependent/pheromone-controlled adaptive evolution: a model. Socioaffective Neuroscience & Psychology, 3: 20553.