Re: [evol-psych] re: 'Zealot'

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      PIckering,

      Pickering is apparently saying that to believe in Jesus, even his existence as a historical figure much less as a Christ figure, is ANTI-SEMITIC?!!!

      He really seems to see the entire world in terms of his own delusions!

      Edgar

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 8:21 PM, Stephan Pickering wrote:

      This is, needless to say, nonsense. Yeshua benMiriam / Iesous Kristos was the fabrication of a late 2nd century / early 3rd century CE, Graeco-Roman-Egyptian revelatory death cult. 'Paul' / 'Saul' never existed, invented either by Marcion of Sinope or one of his acolytes in the late 2nd century CE. There was no parthenogensis, no Gol Goatha, no disciples, no 'empty tomb', no resurrection. The alleged 'Yeshua' passages attributed to Yosef benMatityahu (Titus Flavius Josephus to his masters) were later forgeries. There are no contemporaneous, 1st century writings of any kind to substantiate crucifictionist phantasies, the so-called koine Greek 'gospels'. The Judaean Desert scrolls mention no crucifictionist figures, and the hysterics found in the Nag Hammadi codices are not historical documentation. There is, however, a direct path of crucifictionist exterminations (with papal warrants for genocide) and book burnings (and the concomitant suppression for centuries of medical, mathematical, astronomical knowledge which condemned millions to death and misery) by the catholic 'church' culminating in the 1933-1945 Catastrophe, where my people's birth certificates became death certificates. The Rome-based genocidal 'final solution' failed. As a Jew, I am a breathing, living reminder to crucifictionists that they are liars. To be a crucifictionist in 2013 CE, and to embrace this type of ontological dark energy (at its core is Jew hatred), is pathetic.
      STEPHAN BOROWSKI PICKERING / Chofetz Chayim benAvraham
      Torah G-ddess Yehu'di Apikores  / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher

      JANE PICKERING BOROWSKI
      Empath Medium, Co-Editor & Publisher

      THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
      2333 Portola Drive # 4
      Santa Cruz, California 95062-4250

      IN PROGRESS: Dialects of a synaesthetic heart: poetics for Faline Pickering (23 January
      1949 -- 24 August 2008)
      IN PROGRESS: Alfred Russel Wallace's KING KONG: the semioptics of Willis O'Brien
      IN PROGRESS: Mutanda Dinosaurologica: in memory of Samuel Paul Welles (9 November
      1909 -- 6 August 1997)

      TWIN FLAME IN THE QUANTUM HOLOGRAPHIC STRING MULTIVERSE TO:
      JANE PICKERING BOROWSKI, MY WIFE
      PARTNER IN THE UNIVERSE TO: FALINE PICKERING, MY BELOVED QUANTUM AQUARIUS
      BROTHER IN THE UNIVERSE TO: KITTY CALEENE PICKERING, MY SISTER

      ...the comprehension that I strove for turned into something that resisted conceptualization all the more emphatically the older I became; for it revealed a secret life, one which I had to acknowledge as being impossible to conceptualize, and which seemed portrayable only through symbols.
      -- REB GERSHOM SCHOLEM
      One concept corrupts and confuses the others. I am not speaking of the Evil whose limited sphere is ethics; I am speaking of the infinite. ...Reality is not always probable, or likely.
      -- JORGE LUIS BORGES
      G-d is all that exists, but not all that exists is G-d.
      -- R. MOSHE CORDOVERO