Re: [evol-psych] Fewer Than Half Of Americans Have Full Time Jobs

    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 7, 2013
      RAF,

      Maybe, but you need historical data to make a case for it. I suspect the problem is much wider than that.

      It's simple math.

      US population is ~320 million. 20 million illegals max a significant proportion of whom are working. More than half of Americans don't work..

      You do the math. It's obviously not an illegal problem but the general fact it seems quite easy to survive in the US without getting a job, either by marrying someone with a job or going on welfare...

      Edgar

      On Jul 6, 2013, at 10:28 PM, rafonda@... wrote:

      > RAF,
      >

      > Sure but why not blame this on the low life's that make up the US population instead of Obamacare?
      >

      > I think the biggest problem is twenty + million illegal aliens allowed to remain here and take jobs because the rich want them for cheap, compliant workers and the democrats want them for voters.
      >
      > RAF
    • merle lester
      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 10, 2013

         not much ditch digging goes on nini...most is done with tools and you need skills...merle

        On 11/07/2013, at 12:17 AM, nini wrote:

        Well then all of you, let's do away with the educational system both public AND private.

        Don't need education to be ditch diggers. Then every one will be equal and we will be back in the 18th century

        'Pini

        On Jul 10, 2013, at 6:56 AM, Edgar Owen <edgarowen@...> wrote:

        Merle,

        Yes and no. The exercise is good but the accident and disability rate is much higher, and there can be exposure to toxic materials....

        Edgar