Re: [evol-psych] News: Report calls for urgent action and further research to protect children from exposure to pornography

  • JVKohl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12 7:26 PM
      On 6/12/2013 8:51 PM, Edgar Owen wrote:

      Kohl,

      Thanks for continually reminding everyone I sell Ancient Art. Thanks to you I have some new customers who looked up my website on your recommendation!
      :-)

      Edgar

      JK: You're welcome, Edgar.

      I asked:
      Which posts of yours over the years are confirmed by science? Are you trying to tell us that in your logico-psycho universe, which exists because if it didn't it wouldn't, porn stars are role models for children? Do you think that anything an antique dealer says will be accepted as a factual statement here?

      James V. Kohl
      Medical laboratory scientist
      ASCP AMT ASCLS
      Independent researcher
      (in press)
      Nutrient-dependent/pheromone-controlled
      adaptive evolution: a model
      Socioaffective Neuroscience & Psychology