Re: [evol-psych] Re: News: Conservatives more likely than liberals to identify mixed-

  • rafonda@frontier.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      > I was only in doubt as to the person's racial self-identification as black or non-black maybe twice. <

      This reminded me of the old joke that: "only anthropologists have any trouble telling the race to which someone belongs".

      And we are in agreement that this is junk science, which makes me wonder how you could possibly buy into the PC  propaganda that:

      style="font-size: 13px; line-height: 15.859375px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> races as distinct genetic entities don't exist <

      Albeit:

      Any good sociologist or anthropologist will tell you that <

      perhaps the adjective "good" reveals an allegiance to the politicized 'values' of those associations.

      Anyway, the continued insistence of such people that racial affiliations are not genetically based and real, even though all the genetic testing has PROVEN those associations, has become deceit rather than disagreement.

      RAF