CALL FOR PAPERS, ESSSAT, Assisi, Italy, April 30-May 4, 2014

  • Jay Feierman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
    Dear Colleagues,

    Attached is a PDF document containing the Call for Papers for the European Society for the Study of Science and Theology (ESSSAT) conference in Assisi, Italy, April 30 - May 4, 2014. I have attended and presented at the past two conferences (Edinburgh, Scotland and Tartu, Estonia) in 2010 and 2012. I found the conferences to be excellent. The theme of the 2014 conferences is "Do Emotions Rule the World?" More is said about this in the attached PDF. Submitted papers are encouraged to but do not have to be related to this theme. There are two ESSSAT sponsored publications that publish selected papers delivered at the conference.

    Regards,
    Jay R. Feierman