Re: [evol-psych] Re: evolution by natural selection v nutrient dependent pheromone based adaptation

    Message 1 of 10 , May 22, 2013
      From: hibbsa
      >Beware John, this is standard behavior for Kohl and it will diminish the credibility of your paper to let him get away with this...

      lol hardly. I don't think the nonsense carry-on of internet discussion lists are anybody's responsibility except said participants.....and the real world ramifications go no further than the personal 'reach' of those same participants.

      Best thing Mr "John" could do is stay right out of it.

      Why Kohl spends his days and nights fidgeting around on internet discussion mainly indicates that for all his talk, deep down inside he's given up hope in his model.�

      JK: My personal reach extends much further due to my published works (and presentations to other scientists, as well as blog posts at Pheromones.com). I've noted before that the reason I'm here is because this is where the ignorance is. Besides, I've had another submission accepted for publication, which helps to ensure much more consideration of my model than it has been given here, since data from a human population now refutes in their entirety the ever more ridiculous misrepresentations of biological facts made here in the context of evolutionary theory. Thus, your claim that I have given up hope in my model exemplifies your ignorance at precisely the same time John and others may be looking into the likelihood of nutrient-dependent pheromone-controlled morphogenesis and regression of genetically predisposed phenotypic traits that are not randomly selected or mutation driven.