Fwd: FW: New from Harvard University Press - Nowak

  • Jay Feierman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 221 KB

    Lluis Oviedo
    Pontificia Universita Antonianum
    Via Merulana 124
    00185 Roma -Italia
    E-mail:
    loviedo@...

    From: Lucy Price [lprice@...]
    Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:38 PM
    Subject: New from Harvard University Press - Nowak

    Dear Review Editor

    I'm pleased to announce the upcoming publication of Evolution, Games, and God: The Principle of Cooperation edited by Martin A. Nowak and Sarah Coakley, which resists the presumption that theology and evolutionary theory are inevitably at odds by rationally presenting a number of theological interpretations of the phenomena of cooperation and altruism and finding evolutionary explanation and theology to be strongly compatible.

    Please see the attached press release for further details and feel free to contact me with any questions.

    Best wishes
    Lucy Price
    Harvard University Press

    Celebrating 100 Years of Excellence in Publishing
    Visit our centennial website http://hupcentennial.com/

    London Office
    Vernon House
    23 Sicilian Avenue