Re: [evol-psych] Essay: The Evolution of Female Oppression

  • Robert Karl Stonjek
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013

      RKS:
      The phenomena to which I refer has already been measured.  All I did was to extrapolate it.

      Nothing I said was new which is why I did waste time looking up the sources that anyone interested could look up form themselves.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013
        Living under feminism

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POa20i8Cm_E&feature=share

        A reading on Judith Grossman, some updates, and my opinionated self.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013

            That's funny because the person making the videos has been invited to lecture @ Universities across the US and Canada.