Re: [evol-psych] Re: News: Scientists discover that DNA damage occurs as part of normal brain activity

  • Chaotic Inflation
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
      lol only morons would rage against the obvious- stress does damage the dna, as do chemical and environmental pollutants, GMO and even cell phones- this is why we've seen a huge increase in ADHD, autism, parkinsons and alzheimers- all well documented in countries where science hasnt been corrupted by capitalism- namely Europe. But let these people who rail against you get these diseases when they are 50-60 whatever and I will laugh in their collective faces (if they even remember this discussion- which I highly doubt- since they will no longer even remember what they had for breakfast, lunch or dinner that day!)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
        Thanks, C. I.

        You are totally right on DNA damage, and mutagenic pollution (including radiation). However, there is more radiation from
        cell phones in Europe, where such things are more popular than in
        the USA. We are also eating GMO over here, and we have just as
        much, or more, of the genetic diseases you, so brilliantly, are mentioning. Genetic science in Europe is solidly behind the USA.
        Also, we lag behind the US trying to stop DNA damage from smoking.
        Etc.

        Best,
        NKO