Re: Robert - Re: [evol-psych] Admin: Ending Threads: 'raped or not?', 'Rape', 'lust'

  • Robert Karl Stonjek
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
      Juliene,
      the material posted here is not restricted and even if it was, we have no policing capacity at all.

      Robert

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
          And I forward posts ... no where, so if there be rage, let it be mine.  However I laugh at these people who take offense at others' honest thoughts.

          'pini

          On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Anna <pantheon@...> wrote:

          You do the same by forwarding posts from evol to Chaos.
          Anna

            Robert, do you have something to say about Brad and others posting posts from evol-psych on their groups on the web?

            Is there any group policy on this?

            I think that the usual expectation, historically, has been that contributions to these groups is private to the groups.

            At 12:58 AM 3/14/2013, Robert Karl Stonjek wrote:

            The following threads end here: 'raped or not?', 'Rape' and 'lust'

            I take my eye off this group for five minutes and it descends straight to the gutter.

            Robert

            If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is the significance of a clean desk? - Laurence J. Peter

            Mark Hubey

            "Learning to think in mathematical terms is an essential part of becoming a liberally educated person. "
            -- Kenyon College Math Department Web Page

          • Anna