Re: [evol-psych] What is the "Scandinavian model"?

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14, 2013

      The laws must have changed in the last few years due to large influx of immigrants and anyway Norway seems very different than Sweden and Denmark in this respect. Seems that  Assange would not be charged with the rape in Norway, yet he is considered a criminal in Sweden. And I am really surprised that Norway is so backwards....
      Brutal force can be interpreted in many different ways. But I think we all can agree, that sexual encounter must be a voluntary agreement  between all parties. The inability to say NO should  never be interpreted as YES. However, provoking rape in any way should be treated as extenuating circumstances for the accused.

      Anna

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15, 2013
        Norway has been far more progressive by defunding gender neutral pseudo scientists and actually getting real scientists to chime in on government issues. Hjernevask= brainwashing!!!! http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1xv47_BrainwashingInNorway_hjernevask-english/1#video=xp0tg8

        Brad

        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

        -- George Orwell