On Heisenberg's development of quantum mechanics

  • Nils K.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
      Dear All!

      As a couple of members here do know nothing about Werner Heisenberg,
      I wish to present for you an overview of Heiseberg's (and
      Schroedinger's) development of quantum mechanics. (See link below.)
      Note that modern physical science is developed by non-atheists, just
      as classical mechanics was developed by non-atheists like Newton,
      and others. Newton used the works of the great non-atheist
      astronomers. Non-atheist Einstein developed SRT and GRT, and hugh
      parts of QT, molecular theory, and thermodynamics. Einstein's "On
      Brownian Movements" (1905) learned us how the world of molecules is
      like in details. Einstein was a master with statistical calculation.
      (See On Brownian Movements.) I cannot here go on listing how the non-
      atheists did create old and modern science. Before I stop I will
      only remind the readers that the non-atheist Werner von Braun,
      the greatest engineer of all time, took us to the Moon, and opened
      the road to the exploration of the Universe. When it comes to science,
      then the New Atheists are a kind of parasites bluffing their way
      in the world.

      Best,
      NKO

      *****************

      On Heisenberg's Matrix Mechanics:

      LINK:

      http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/GeneralInterest/Harrison/DevelQM/DevelQM.html

      *****************
    • Albert Himoe
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
        Nils K. wrote:
        Non-atheist Einstein ...

        Einstein quote:
        "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses"

        In the above quote Einstein is saying he's an atheist, is he not?

      • Nils K.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
          Dear Albert, dear All!

          Albert Himoe wrote:

          Einstein quote:
          "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product
          of human weaknesses"

          In the above quote Einstein is saying he's an atheist, is he not?

          NKO:
          From where is this Einstein quote taken?
          Einstein is in this quote, if it is correct, NOT talking about God,
          but about "the word God". We know for ceratin that Einstein was a
          non-atheist, and he was very angry each time his name was misused by
          so called atheists. Some "atheists" are still misusing his name.
          You, Albert, is the newest one to me misusing Einstein's name.

          Einstein did never say that he was an atheist, not even an agnostic.
          but he said that he did not believe in a personal God, for example the
          God of the Bible. Einstein was undoubtedly a religious man. His God
          was a non-personal God, often called "Einstein's God", that he saw in
          the Nature and the Universe.

          When Einstein had finished a groundbreaking theory, and gathered his
          nearest family/friends to share his joy and emotions, the atmosphere
          in the room was described by these people as strongly religious.
          They had watched God over his shoulders, that was the feeling among
          them. This is a general effect. Newton's motivation for his science
          was to find out how God, so to speak, had organized the Universe,
          finding the order and laws of the Universe. Ask Heisenberg, ask Rabi,
          ask Schroedinger, and other great minds, they can tell you, Albert,
          what these things are all about. Go to the historical written sources.
          People on the intellectual level of, say Niels Bohr, certainly found
          "atheist" philosophy childish, unproductive, and lame. Einstein said it
          right out: "Science without religion is lame." The creator idea and
          the creation idea are reference points when creating great science
          ideas and discoveries. The BB theory follows directly from the creation
          idea. "Atheist" ideas certainly delayed the discovery of the BB.
          (See B. Russell's claims on creation.) To find out more about the
          singularity of the BB we cannot avoid the creator idea. As a matter
          of fact, the singularity of BB is a possible God candidate,
          representing infinite complexity (measured as order), totally killing
          Dawkins main argument against the existence of a creator idea.
          And thereby effectively killing a working and interesting "atheist"
          philosophy.

          Best,
          NKO
        • Albert Himoe
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013

            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/einstein-god-letter-sold-for-just-over-3-million-anonymous-buyer_n_2012282.html

            >Einstein is in this quote, if it is correct, NOT talking about God,
            >but  about "the word God".

            He's saying the word God "for me" stands no real entity.

            >When Einstein had finished a groundbreaking theory, and gathered his
            >nearest family/friends to share his joy and emotions, the atmosphere
            >in the room was described by these people as strongly religious.

            So there was a feeling called "religious". This is very different than believing in an entity called "God".

            >As a matter
            >of fact, the singularity of BB is a possible God candidate,
            >representing infinite complexity (measured as order ...

            You're just redefining the word "God".