Re: [evol-psych] Robert: re: Sexual Regret ~ Evidence for Evolved Sex Differences

  • nini
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 4, 2012
      Everything sags with time, wait till you see the male genitalia at 70 or so.

      'pini

      From: Brad <devilboy6x9@...>
      @JK
      JK wrote: "What terms did they use that offended you? Do you think that their mention of pendulous human female breasts was directly or indirectly a money maker? How about "subordinate" males,"

      I'm never offended.
      Ryan and Jeth? are often guilty of the naturalistic fallacy -- believing that what is "natural" is also good. They may deplore the frustrated husbands who seek out porn to quiet their bonobo impulses, but how about the frustrated bullies who suffer in prison for merely exercising their evolution-given muscles to resolve a dispute?

      @devilboy: Please tell us the "...true nature behind evolutionary psychology." Are the pendulous breasts of human females natural?

      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

      -- George Orwell

      <snip>

      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 5, 2012

        From: nini <winyan7@...>
        *grin* well then, James, if you are going on " Our adaptively evolved sex differences are due to ecological, social, neurogenic, and socio-cognitive niche construction.", perhaps you are doing something wrong.  Most men don't have 3 wives.

        Indeed; I'm a slow learner. I thought I had it all figured out before marrying the third time, only to find I forgot one thing: people lie, and some are exceptionally talented liars!

        And some, like men who are stubbornly disrespectful about women's bodies, are mot likely to sustain a
        relationship with any woman.

        I would say you are indeed a very slow learner. and haven't learned much, as you are still treating this womsn
        disrespectfully. How you treat one woman is how you will treat all.

        And to hear you complaining about your pendulous paunch, and yet still on the prowl for an unreal Barbie Doll with a 17" waist - tells us you ain't learned nuttin'. On the other hand, that 17" waist is one of the lies, right - but, hers, or yours?

        Julienne

        Perpetual devotion to what a man calls his business, is only to be sustained by perpetual neglect of many other things. Robert Louis Stevenson