Re: [evol-psych] Robert: re: Sexual Regret ~ Evidence for Evolved Sex Differences

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 3, 2012
      From: clarence_sonny_williams <clarencew@...>
      Someone brought this post to my attention, and so I will respond to Mr. Kohl.  I am worried about you and hope you have sought psychological help.

      Your marriage history, being "emotionally traumatized by 2 ex wives," and your emphasis of their physical traits strongly suggests a psychosis related to feelings of sexual inadequacy.  In some cases, this has resulted from an individual's refusal to admit homosexual tendencies.  Denial of latent tendencies often manifests itself in many areas of social behavior, and is not limited to mating.

      Again, I hope you seek the help that I believe you need.

      Thanks Sonny. It was the financial trauma that was worst, perhaps because finances are typically involved in establishing dominance over subordinate apartment-dwelling college students who never really achieve much anyway.  For comparison, I think what most attracted my last ex was my Seashore Drive address in Las Vegas and lake-front townhome.

      We met at a private party for 200+ people that I hosted, and I can look back now and see that she "targeted me." From the picture I've seen of you, I doubt that anyone would ever target you no matter how much wealth you had acquired, but aren't you currently a 60-ish college student apartment-dweller masquerading as someone scientifically literate and now offering me advise based on your ridiculous assessment of my sexual orientation?

      In any case, thanks again. If not for you physically and psychologically subordinate males, those of us who are dominant would have no one who actually is sexually frustrated to be compared to.

      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 5, 2012

        From: nini <winyan7@...>
        *grin* well then, James, if you are going on " Our adaptively evolved sex differences are due to ecological, social, neurogenic, and socio-cognitive niche construction.", perhaps you are doing something wrong.  Most men don't have 3 wives.

        Indeed; I'm a slow learner. I thought I had it all figured out before marrying the third time, only to find I forgot one thing: people lie, and some are exceptionally talented liars!

        And some, like men who are stubbornly disrespectful about women's bodies, are mot likely to sustain a
        relationship with any woman.

        I would say you are indeed a very slow learner. and haven't learned much, as you are still treating this womsn
        disrespectfully. How you treat one woman is how you will treat all.

        And to hear you complaining about your pendulous paunch, and yet still on the prowl for an unreal Barbie Doll with a 17" waist - tells us you ain't learned nuttin'. On the other hand, that 17" waist is one of the lies, right - but, hers, or yours?

        Julienne

        Perpetual devotion to what a man calls his business, is only to be sustained by perpetual neglect of many other things. Robert Louis Stevenson