Re: [evil-psych] News: Why do powerful men have affairs?

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      < Men who are developed within themselves aren't willing to betray those
      to whom they are committed in order to bolster their own flagging egos.>

      What a nonsense!
      I think you should stick to the subject in which you seem to be an expert, which is  clitoris and female orgasms instead of  playing a psychologist....

      Anna

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        At 08:04 AM 11/15/2012, Anna wrote:

        < Men who are developed within themselves aren't willing to betray those
        to whom they are committed in order to bolster their own flagging egos.>

        What a nonsense!
        I think you should stick to the subject in which you seem to be an expert, which is  clitoris and female orgasms instead of  playing a psychologist....

        Oh well, at least you consider me an expert in 2 areas. If you feel clitorally and
        orgasmically inadequate, would you like me to teach you about the clitoris and
        female orgasm?

        Maybe it would help you relax and be less angry. :)

        Julienne