Re: [evol-psych] The Siren and the Spook

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 15, 2012
      Anna,

      I've now read through over 3000 emails in my inbox.

      Sadly no one seems to have learned anything since I've been gone!
      :-)

      Power was out 14 days...

      Edgar

      On Nov 14, 2012, at 10:29 PM, Anna wrote:

      Finally!
      When did you get the power on?
      You have much catching up on discussions here.
      Anna

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 15, 2012
        I was off 14, till Sunday night.  That was one wild ride!

        'pini

        On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Edgar Owen <edgarowen@...> wrote:

        Thanks Pini! Was off line for 16 days thanks to Sandy...

        Edgar

        On Nov 14, 2012, at 6:55 PM, nini wrote:

        Edgar, welcome back!

        'pini

        <snip>

      • nini