Re: Extension before & after Toba volcanic eruption 74,000 years ago

  • clarence_sonny_williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
      Thanks, Julienne!  Here's a link to the original article: Link

      I knew those "tea leaves and palm lines" journals were good for something! :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
        At 04:06 PM 11/9/2012, clarence_sonny_williams wrote:

        Thanks, Julienne!  Here's a link to the original article: Link

        I knew those "tea leaves and palm lines" journals were good for something! :)

        Grrrr. :)))

        Well - now I can really put my foot in it. I am not a palmist - but medical doctors
        use the hands for many points of diagnosis for diseases. :)))

        Julienne

        PS - I have corrected the Subject Line - it should have been "Existence".