[evol-psych] Re: "pheromones in context"

  • hibbsa
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 29, 2012
      Brad,
      It is you who wants to play silly buggers with names. If you ask Robert to ban me then don't forget to ask him to ban you as well, for addressing me as Brad,
      Rgds, Sonny

      --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "clarence_sonny_williams" <clarencew@...> wrote:

      > Brad,
      >
      > I would appreciate it if you stopped adding, "Rgds, Sonny" to the end of
      > your poss. That makes it sound as if you are quoting me, and I will
      > ask Robert to ban you from the group (I can at least ask) if you do not
      > stop.
      >
      > You can add all the cute insults about me that you care to, but this
      > form of insult (or whatever you intend) is inappropriate.
      >
      > Incidentally, science is not about proof.

      <snip>
    • Brad
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 29, 2012
        ??? I don't even read your posts sonny why would I want to block you?

        Brad
        Chance Favors The Prepared Mind~ L Pasteur

        It is you who wants to play silly buggers with names. If you ask Robert to ban me then don't forget to ask him to ban you as well, for addressing me as Brad,
        Rgds, Sonny

        --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "clarence_sonny_williams" <clarencew@...> wrote:

        > Brad,
        >
        > I would appreciate it if you stopped adding, "Rgds, Sonny" to the end of
        > your poss. That makes it sound as if you are quoting me, and I will
        > ask Robert to ban you from the group (I can at least ask) if you do not
        > stop.
        >
        > You can add all the cute insults about me that you care to, but this
        > form of insult (or whatever you intend) is inappropriate.
        >
        > Incidentally, science is not about proof.

        <snip>

      • clarence_sonny_williams
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 29, 2012
          I apologize if Brad is not your name. I thought your name was Brad.
          Doesn't this group require that all posters identify themselves, and not
          use "pseudo names"? I thought "hibbsa" was a pseudo name.

          Is Hibbsa your real name?

          Do not end your posts as you do this one, "Rgds, Sonny." That is the
          signature line, which means you attribute to me what came before. That
          should not be allowed.

          --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "hibbsa" <hibbsa@...>
          wrote:

          > Brad,
          > It is you who wants to play silly buggers with names. If you ask
          Robert to ban me then don't forget to ask him to ban you as well, for
          addressing me as Brad,
          > Rgds, Sonny
          >
          > --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com,
          "clarence_sonny_williams" clarencew@ wrote:

          > > Brad,
          > >
          > > I would appreciate it if you stopped adding, "Rgds, Sonny" to the
          end of
          > > your poss. That makes it sound as if you are quoting me, and I will
          > > ask Robert to ban you from the group (I can at least ask) if you do
          not
          > > stop.
          > >
          > > You can add all the cute insults about me that you care to, but this
          > > form of insult (or whatever you intend) is inappropriate.
          > >
          > > Incidentally, science is not about proof.
          > >
          > <snip>

        • clarence_sonny_williams
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 31, 2012
            Sorry, Brad, I used the wrong name in a response to Hibbsa.

            --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, Brad <devilboy6x9@...>