Re: [evol-psych] Re: France Free Abortion Bill

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 29, 2012
      Simple. A government does not have its own money. So, how does a  government get the money? Out of thin air? Certainly not.
      The money are taxes forced on population.  Nothing is free and it is people who pay  for abortion, whether they want it  or not.
      I am  pro abortion. But I also think that abortion should be only subsidized in case of rape or  extreme  poverty.

      Anna

      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 2, 2012
        The diminutive size and winsome expressions of Toy dogs illustrate the main function of this Group: to embody sheer delight. Don't let their tiny stature fool you, though - - many Toys are tough as nails. If you haven't yet experienced the barking of an angry Chihuahua, for example, well, just wait. Toy dogs will always be popular with city dwellers and people without much living space. They make ideal apartment dogs and terrific lap warmers on nippy nights. (Incidentally, small breeds may be found in every Group, not just the Toy Group. We advise everyone to seriously consider getting a small breed, when appropriate, if for no other reason than to minimize some of the problems inherent in canines such as shedding, creating messes and cost of care. And training aside, it's still easier to control a ten-pound dog than it is one ten times that size.)

        Brad Beal
        Chance Favors The Prepared Mind~ L Pasteur