Re: To Brad: Re: [evol-psych] Re: "Atheists" against free speech -- example

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 40 , Oct 21, 2012
      Julienne wrote" No matter what the subject - you seem to return the topic to "feminism","Marxism" - etc.
      It means it is very difficult to read anything you write -
      PC, btw, is no longer PC = like so much of what you write, it has
      passed - it has become part of past consciousness, and thinking has
      become more broad."

      That's too funny..
      Politically correctness has not passed. It is still alive and well.

      Brad Beal
      Chance Favors The Prepared Mind~ L Pasteur

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 1, 2012
        Oh and winyan means woman in Lakota but my actual Lakota name is wapini hota shortened to 'pini

        'Pini

        On Nov 1, 2012, at 8:48 AM, "clarence_sonny_williams" <clarencew@...> wrote:

        Winyan or 'Pini (which do you prefer?)

        If this relates to my comments, I do not follow you. Nothing in my
        belief system includes discrimination of any sort. Can you explain
        further what you meant?

        --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, Winyan <winyan7@...>
        wrote:

        > Only for women right?? Males can do as they like.
        >
        > 'Pini

        <snip>