Re: [evol-psych] Re: [evil-psych] Re: [evil-psych] Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so high?

  • Bee Doubleu
    Message 1 of 99 , Jul 1, 2012
      On 6/30/2012 12:38 AM, Anna wrote:
      > Yet, the IQ of Jews rose after the war. Or, perhaps we do not know
      > what was the average IQ of Ashkenazi Jews before the war, since the
      > tests are claimed to be selective and targeting certain group of people.

      There is a mass of data concerning Ashkenazi Jews that covers a very
      long time span in The Chosen People by Richard Lynn. One can speculate,
      or one can read from literally hundreds of sources presented by Lynn.
    • michaelragland69
      Message 99 of 99 , Jul 10, 2012
        --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "artemistroy" <artemispub@...> wrote:

        > That's a typo. I do lots of surveys. There is a page to select race, and then a separate page with the question: Are you of Hispanic or Latino origin? The wording of these questions varies from one survey to the next but they conform to the Census Bureau's guidelines.
        >
        > I would not have an answer for "ethnicity," because I'm not an ethnic anything. I'm a second generation Caucasian American.
        >
        > As for Hispanics and immigrants living in Latin American countries, how would they answer census questions about race and ethnicity?
        >
        > Are you:
        >
        > Mexican-Hispanic (Mestizo)
        > Mexican-American
        > Asian-Mexican
        > Mexican-Indian
        > German-Mexican
        >
        > and so on. Oh the joys of diversity and the confusion it brings. I do not understand why Spanish-speaking Latin Americans are so proud of their language, the language of their conquerors. English would be more appropriate since at least the English didn't conquer them.
        >
        > Artemis

        The Spanish were horny buggers. They "racially" intermixed with the native populations on a far greater scale than the English did. As far as I know Native North American Indians speak English and that is the language of their conqueurers.

        Michael Ragland

        <snip>