Re: [evol-psych] Mao was a Taoist

    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 11 5:51 AM
      And Merle if you believe Christ died for your sins I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you! Christians are so incredibly gullible!
      :-)

      Edgar

      On Apr 11, 2012, at 8:26 AM, Edgar Owen wrote:

      > Total BS. Christ died on the cross because he was a troublemaker that antagonized the powers in charge.
      >
      > Christ died for your sins? That's among the stupidest things anyone ever said. He died for your sins - and you weren't even born for 2000 years! He died for your sins - and you are still 100% responsible for your sins!
      >
      > Edgar
      >
      > On Apr 10, 2012, at 10:45 PM, merle lester wrote:

      <snip>
    • Anna
      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 15 4:41 PM
        Sure, but memory can be ”reincarnated” as information. Some people may even have an intuitive access to it.
        Anan

        Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 5:54 AM
        Subject: Re: [evol-psych] chaos theory

        Well of course the matter in beings is redistributed to whole bunches of other beings, or just one if that being is eaten by another. But reincarnation claims that the personal consciousness is reborn into another body which is total nonsense believed only by unscientific idiots...

        Edgar

        On Apr 15, 2012, at 12:42 AM, merle lester wrote:

        > yes it does...all
        things die...and are reborn...it is the cycle of life..continuously evolving..you will be dust...and from dust we have soil..and from the earth springs new life.

        > ..you the eternal doubting thomas..
        >
        > . life follows a logic pattern from the chaos of jackson pollock'e drip
        paintings we can witness the shaping of order..check out fractals..merle

        > Yahoo! Groups
        Links

        No virus found in this message.