Re: [evol-psych] Re: [Opinions Wanted] BDSM: An evolutionary response to rape?

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 190 , Apr 1, 2012
      <Looks into the phenomenon of rape and its perpetrators -- men and women. Focuses on false allegations of rape and the consequences of allowing anonymity for women accusers but not for the men accused.>

      This is nonsense. There is a reason to make the name of a rapist well known. To warn other women so they won’t become the next victims.
      And what would be in your opinion to make public a name of the victim? The only I can see would be sinister, to make sure that in a future no women dares to go public against her rapist. Or, do you want to warn potential rapists where could be a trouble or tell them where is easier?

      And what do you mean by false accusation? If a women is forced to have sex, it is rape.  Even if a rapist is a husband.
      Anna

      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 7:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [evol-psych] Re: [Opinions Wanted] BDSM: An evolutionary response to rape?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQLFbf3DXs&feature=related

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSra__nQDVU&feature=related

      Looks into the phenomenon of rape and its perpetrators -- men and women. Focuses on false allegations of rape and the consequences of allowing anonymity for women accusers but not for the men accused.

      • The Women-in-constant-danger paradigm
      • Date rape, drug rape and drunk rape
      • Women's fascination with rape and abuse
      • Is it true that 95% of women have been sexually abused?
      • The Home Office British crime survey and inflated rape statistics
      • Why would a woman lie about rape?
      • Spousal rape
      • What rape is not
      • The rape of men
      • Female rapists and double standards
      • Personality disorder and rape
      • How risky is it for a man to be alone with a woman in a lift?

      Exquisite Corpse 77
      Chance Favors The Prepared Mind~ L Pasteur

      Message 190 of 190 , Apr 9, 2012