Gene, Brain and Behavior

  • DMR
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011

      Dear All,

      The recent research on DNA/genome (genome is sufficient quantity of DNA that can describe an organism) indeed supports the view that DNA/genome is conscious and can perform intelligent acts.

      May kindly see my opinion here:

      http://dnadecipher.com/index.php/ddj/article/view/20

      Thanks,

      DMR Sekhar

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
          Dear All! Dear DMR Sekhar!

          This is interesting! This is more than interesting!

          I've concluded that natural selection cannot remove all bad and damaged genes from the population. It's simply mathematically absolutely impossible. So we do not have a working evolutionary theory (but we DO still have evolution). The biosphere is clearly intelligent, hiding and storing carbon, methane, etc several thousand meters below the surface of the Earth (or surface of the oceans) in order to protect the climate of planet Earth. However we humans are not THAT clever, as we know. You may very well be perfectly right. Unknown mechanisms that may properly be called intelligence and consciousness and linked basically to the DNA molecule can be a major part of the mystery of how bad mutations are removed from DNA. Nearly all mutations are bad because they are random, according to today's understanding. But your idea totally changes this picture. I simply have to believe you are right!!

          Best
          NKO