Strauss-Kahn accuser

  • exquistecorpse77
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2011
      Judging from her appearance I doubt she could get a second look or rise out of most men let alone sustain interest in a man like Strauss Kahn. But have a look for yourself and you decide.

      http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Strauss-Kahn-accuser-to-thank-NY-supporters-1610080.php

      Now her story is he grabbed her breasts. She originally said he came out of the bathroom and chased after her. Of course Susan Brownmiller tells it like it should be and says that under duress anyone could mix the facts up. Dream on~
    • mark hubey
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30, 2011
        On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:57 PM, exquistecorpse77 <devilboy6x9@...> wrote:

        J Of course Susan Brownmiller tells it like it should be and says that under duress anyone could mix the facts up. Dream on~

        1) Who is Susan Brownmiller?
        2) Hokus pokus, abra cadabra,  shazzaam....

        Mark Hubey

        "If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion." — Robert Heinlein--Spoken by character Lazarus Long in Time Enough for Love (1973). In Leon E. Stover, Heinlein (1987)

      • artemistroy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31, 2011
          Her behavior and talk points to what I suspected from the outset: that her plan to blackmail Strauss-Kahn backfired when he was arrested and his identity revealed. She obviously did not know who S-K was. She's still after the money.

          Artemis

          --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "exquistecorpse77" <devilboy6x9@...> wrote:

          > Judging from her appearance I doubt she could get a second look or rise out of most men let alone sustain interest in a man like Strauss Kahn. But have a look for yourself and you decide.
          >
          > http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Strauss-Kahn-accuser-to-thank-NY-supporters-1610080.php
          >
          > Now her story is he grabbed her breasts. She originally said he came out of the bathroom and chased after her. Of course Susan Brownmiller tells it like it should be and says that under duress anyone could mix the facts up. Dream on~

        • Wade
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 31, 2011
            Well the pics do clear up one  piece of the  puzzle. It's pretty clear she wasn't some kind of hotel hooker. She also  looks pretty strong and easily able to fend off a podgy 60+ year old banker.

            I guess she has now given up on getting anything from the  court case and is just seeking to milk the story for what she  can.

            As far as I am aware, we don't know what the DNA  evidence suggesting there was some sort of sexual encounter was or  where  it was found.

          • devilboy6x9@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 31, 2011
              For Mark,

              This "Against Our Will," my 1975 treatise on rape Susan Brownmiller: She seems to think accused rapists don't need protections like the accuser does. I posted the article yesterday or the day before. ' "ACCUSED RAPISTS DON'T NEED MORE PROTECTIONS" A lack of conviction doesn't make a person innocent.

              A lack of conviction?
              In the article you'll find the typical language perversions and interpretations used by the feminists zealots to ensure their status as oppressed and to "social reconstruction".

              Exquisite Corpse 77
              Chance Favors The Prepared Mind~ L Pasteur

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 31, 2011
                On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:40 AM, <devilboy6x9@...> wrote:

                For Mark,

                ..
                A lack of conviction?
                In the article you'll find the typical language perversions and interpretations used by the feminists zealots to ensure their status as oppressed and to "social reconstruction".

                is it only the  feminists?

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
                  "Is it only the  feminists?"
                  Regards,
                  Mark Hubey

                  "Hokus pokus, abra cadabra,  shazzaam...."

                  Good question~
                  One might assume that femifascists, fembots and feminista's would make up the majority of her (S.Brownmiller's) audience.