Re: [evol-psych] The case against Dominique Strauss-Kahn on the verge of collapse

  • ED
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 1, 2011
      Everyone, high and low, tends to lie on occasion. Any conviction should
      be based on forensic evidence, and not on what he says or she says, nor
      on his or her past behaviors.

      --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "hibbsa" <hibbsa@...>
      wrote:

      > Why are people believing this guy over the woman? He has a record of
      > doing this sort of thing in the past and there's strong DNA evidence.
    • artemistroy
      Message 82 of 82 , Jul 9, 2011
        If I were a transsexual I could sympathize with both sexes, hey? :~)

        Artemis