Altruisms

  • evoldiscuss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010

      Here is the translation of an interesting article on altruisms:

      What surprises me that they say altruism should not be seen as hidden ambition for personal yield but then societies which have less tendency for cooperation and reciprocity are less likely to display altruism. It can always be argued though they show lower altruism it still exists among them. I guess this is because later or earlier you bump into somebody else so it cannot be totally ignored. But still it looks a bit like to sacrifice a pawn in chess.