up-to-date scientific data on molecules needed

  • Stephan Pickering
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2010
      In 1888, an American mystic theorized that molecules vibrate 100 million times a second, but 'aetheric vibration' (what today we would call, I supposed, quantum foam vibrations?) was estimated to be 8,100,000, 000 cycles per second.
      Does anyone know if there have been estimates as to molecular 'vibrations'?

      STEPHAN PICKERING / Chofetz Chayim ben-Avraham
      Jewish dinosaurologist / Heretic spiritist

      THE DINOSAUR FRACTALS PROJECT
      2333 Portola Drive # 4
      Santa Cruz, California 95062-4250

      IN PROGRESS: Mutanda Dinosaurologica: in memory of Samuel Paul Welles (9 November 1909--6 August 1997)
      IN PROGRESS: Dialects of a synaesthetic heart: poetics for Faline Pickering (23 January 1949--24 August 2008)
      IN PROGRESS: Alfred Russel Wallace's KING KONG: the semioptics of Willis O'Brien

      PARTNER IN THE UNIVERSE TO: FALINE PICKERING, MY BELOVED QUANTUM PISCES
      MEMBER 13853: Society of Vertebrate Paleontology

      One concept corrupts and confuses the others. I am not speaking of the Evil whose limited sphere is ethics; I am speaking of the infinite. -- J.L. BORGES
      You never know what's comin' for you. -- QUEENIE in ERIC ROTH'S  The curious case of Benjamin Button
      What if G-d didn't say it? -- BART EHRMAN

    • yanniru
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
        Craig Hogan in Holographic Noise in Interferometers http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0905/0905.4803v7.pdf
        has suggested what might be the closest thing to quantum foam vibrations which show up as a modulation of a Planck carrier frequency in interferometer experiments at about 500 Hz and such noise has been seen in the GEO600 experiment. "Indeed if it is real, holographic noise is currently an important noise source in GEO600
        at its most sensitive frequency, around 500 Hz."
        The carrier frequency is of course the Planck frequency at c/2h where c=3x10^8 m/s and h=1.616x10^-35 m.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
          Stephan and Yanniru,

          All forms of energy and matter are simply various forms of relative motion. All matter is simply relative vibrational motion.

          Edgar

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
            Edgar,

            My relatives hardly vibrate at all!

            --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, Edgar Owen <edgarowen@...> wrote:

            > Stephan and Yanniru,
            >
            > All forms of energy and matter are simply various forms of relative motion. All matter is simply relative vibrational motion.
            >
            > Edgar
            >

            > On Jan 2, 2010, at 6:54 AM, yanniru wrote:
            >
            > > Craig Hogan in Holographic Noise in Interferometers http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0905/0905.4803v7.pdf
            > > has suggested what might be the closest thing to quantum foam vibrations which show up as a modulation of a Planck carrier frequency in interferometer experiments at about 500 Hz and such noise has been seen in the GEO600 experiment. "Indeed if it is real, holographic noise is currently an important noise source in GEO600
            > > at its most sensitive frequency, around 500 Hz."
            > > The carrier frequency is of course the Planck frequency at c/2h where c=3x10^8 m/s and h=1.616x10^-35 m.
            <Snip>
          • friedrich braun
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
              John" allegedly paid mom, had sex with girl
              Howard Pankratz

              A man who allegedly paid the mother of a 14-year-old girl so he could have sex with the child has been charged with sexual assault.

              According to the Denver district attorney's office, Mark Mathias, 48, paid the mother money over a 10-month period. Investigators said that from June 18, 2008, through March 31, Mathias repeatedly sexually assaulted the girl.

              The child told investigators that her mother would use a cellphone to contact different men, telling them that "fresh meat (was) available."

              Detective Kenneth Klaus said in court documents that when the mother's cellphone records were reviewed, "an extensive contact list was revealed."

              In addition to the sexual-assault charge, Mathias was charged with soliciting for child prostitution as well as sexual assault — pattern of child abuse.

              Prosecutors said the mother was charged earlier with pimping and pandering of a child. Her bail has been set at $200,000.

              Mathias is being held on $100,000 bail. He is scheduled to appear in Denver County court Wednesday to be advised of the charges.

            • friedrich braun
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010

                __,_._,

                Woman teacher gets 20 years for sleeping with boy pupil,13

                By Paul Thompson
                Last updated at 4:56 PM on 31st December 2009

                Jailed: Ashley Jo Beach slept with a 13-year-old student

                Jailed: Ashley Jo Beach slept with a 13-year-old student

                A teacher who was caught having sex with a 13-year-old boy pupil has been jailed for 20 years.

                Ashley Jo Beach wept in court as a judge told her she was a disgrace to her profession and had abused her trust.

                The 37-year-old mother of three had admitted to a four-month affair with the boy who was in her class at a junior school in Idaho.

                Prosecutors said Beach, whose children are aged from three to ten, had 'groomed' the boy to be her lover from when he was 12-years-old.

                She described the youth as 'the light of my life' and gave him presents to win over his affection.

                Beach, who was married to a prison officer, admitted having sex with the boy in a locked classroom at her school in Meridian, Idaho.

                The affair was discovered after she was caught partially undressed hiding with the boy in some bushes near the school.

                Prosecutor Jean Fisher said: 'The grooming was methodical and it was calculated.'

                Ashley Jo Beach during sentencing: She was jailed for 20 years in total

                Ashley Jo Beach during sentencing: She was jailed for 20 years in total

                Beach wept as she begged for forgiveness, telling the court: 'The trust that I destroyed with my family and the community haunts me daily.'

                Jailing her, Judge Ronald Wilper said: 'You cashed in your family, your husband and your children, your reputation. And you did this for the sake of lust.'

                Her husband Shawn is also facing jail after it was revealed he took intimate photographs of female prison inmates in revenge for his wife's affair.

                He is facing charges of video voyeurism.

                Beach pleaded guilty to one charge of lewd conduct. She will be eligible to apply for parole after serving four years.

              • Mark Hubey
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
                  Somehow I keep thinking that this is not the kind of equality they were looking for, but I could be mistaken.

                  __,_._,

                  --

                  Regards, H.M. Hubey

                  "There are two kinds of truth, deep truth and shallow truth,
                  and the function of Science is to eliminate the deep truth."

                  Niels Bohr-- as quoted in Five Minds by Howard Gardner.