Re: [evol-psych] Re: God commends wife beating to Muslims

  • Merle Lester
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 31, 2009
      Who the hell wants to be "head of a household"?
      What a responsibility!
      Merle

      >1 Cor 11: [7] For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image
      >and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.
      > Eph.5: [23] For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head
      > of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior.
      >
      > Is that so different from the Qu'ran?
    • yanniru
      Message 57 of 57 , Jan 5, 2010
        Edgar, The supply is actually unlimited as fast breeder reactors make more fuel than they use. They just make more waste as well. But according to all reports, thorium does not have a waste problem. But that's just what I read.